Our sunset trips runs 7 days a week all year round and commences at approximately 2pm with meeting points in both Ao Nang and Railay. We make our way out to the islands in front of Railay – (Poda, Chicken, Si and Ta Ming), where we go snorkeling and swimming. We also have a 2 person kayak and 4 Stand Up Paddle Boards for our guests to use. Do as much or as little as you like. Our teak deck is perfect for relaxing and taking in the majestic views. We end the day sailing back towards the Railay Peninsula whilst watching the sun set over the Andaman. Finally we get to swim in the waters next to Pranang Beach for those that want to experience swimming in the bio-luminescence after dark.
- 2:00 PM to
- AO Nang – 1:15 PM
Railay – 1:30 PM
- Enquire Now!
Our tour is subject to change due to
weather and tidal conditions
Highlights of Sunset Cruise
- Suitable for all ages, our trip includes free flow water, juice and soft drinks along with fruit, snacks and a delicious Thai Buffet dinner. (Vegetarian options available).
- English speaking experienced guides.
- All snorkeling equipment and life jackets are included.
- 1 kayak and 4 Stand Up Paddle Boards for our guest’s to use.
- We have a western style bathroom on board.
- Cocktails, beer, spirits and wine can be purchased from our bar.
Please note that in high season, getting to the junk involves a short ride from the beach via our long-tail boat (about 7 mins from Ao Nang and about 2 mins from Railay). Please wear suitable attire for wading through shallow water to get onto the long-tail boat.
Krabi Sunset Cruises Traveler Reviews